Why choose Property Brokers?
Property Brokers provide a professional service to get the desired results for their clients. If you have any questions relating to the material below please contact me on 027 455 7706 or email@example.com
- No one sells more property in the Lower North Island
- We have a very passionate and experienced sales team based in Levin
- We are the largest advertiser through newspapers in the Manawatu and Horowhenua
- We have extensive buyer databases from 30 years working in this business
- We value communication and keep in contact with not just current clients but all our past clients, providing an extensive network with which to market your property
- Our negotiating skills are second to none
- We employ marketing experts to help us prepare our advertising professionally, so it is eye-catching and high profile
- We have invested in the best real estate systems and technology available
- We are members of the NZ Realtors Network, giving you exposure throughout New Zealand
- We are trained in the highest level of service, we do care and we strive to do the little things that matter.
Buying a home is the biggest purchase most of us will make in our lives, and it can be incredibly exciting and rewarding. Whether it’s your first home, an upgrade, a downsize, or an investment it is still part of the Kiwi dream to own your own home.
There are several steps that you need to go through to purchase a property. People often go through these in different orders.
- You need to decide what you can afford. Speak to your bank or mortgage advisor about how much you can borrow and decide what you are comfortable paying back. Feel free to get more than one opinion as different options may work for you. If you have a property to sell let a Property Brokers sales consultant come around to appraise your property so you have an idea of the value of your home.
- Make a list of the things you are looking for in a home. This can help save you from trawling through endless property sales listings to find what you’re looking for. Work out what your “musts” are and what your “likes” are. There will be lots of things you would like in a property but a few that are absolutely essential. For example, you may like to live in a certain suburb but would live in the suburb next door to ensure you could afford 3 bedrooms which is essential. Remember people often buy a home slightly different from what they thought they were looking for.
- Register for Property Alerts with relevant property websites (Including propertybrokers.co.nz). That way as soon as a property comes on the market matching your criteria you will know about it. You can register for Property Brokers alerts here.
- Use local property publications and websites to browse properties for sale you may be interested in.
- Start visiting properties for sale. Open homes are a common method of viewing property and you get access to a house, usually on a Sunday, for a set time frame. These are open to everyone so if you would like a private viewing of the property at a time that would suit you feel free to contact the sales consultant and arrange a viewing. Often this is a more relaxed way to view houses.
- Do not hesitate to view a home several times before you are ready to make an offer.